Welcome to the world of full color dash plaques. Please see the products below for prices and quantity price breaks. We make the dash plaques in various sizes. If you need a size not shown, please call for pricing and other information. We do not have a set up fee and we do not charge for simple artwork if you order a minimum of 50 pieces. More complex artwork may incur reasonable artwork charges. Minimum order of 25 dash plaques. No Exceptions.
Add on’s such as double sided tape and magnetic strips are also available.
In most cases orders are shipped by priority mail.
Dash plaques are oriented in a landscape format, meaning they are wider than they are tall. Portrait, taller than wide, is available upon request. While 3 x 4 is a common side, other sizes are available
Lead time for orders varies according to the time of year. Normally we can get orders shipped within 2 weeks of artwork approval. During the summer months, it could possibly take longer. Do not hesitate to ask for faster service. Sometime we can burn that midnight oil and get it done! 🙂
Give us a call at 320-233-7487 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to get started today!
Dash Plaques Prices:
The following prices are for dash plaques in a size ranging from 2 x 2 to the standard 3 x 4. For example a 2 x 3 would be the same price. Most of the time dash plaques come with rounded corners. This is not always the case and if it is required, please be sure to specify. There is no additional charge for rounding the corners. Dash plaques will be made in the 3 x 4 size, unless you specify otherwise.
The dash plaques are available in 3 colors. White is by far the most popular. This color is used for all photographic plaques. Gold and Silver are also available and used when just wording or line art images are desired. Colors may not display correctly on the Gold and Silver. Unless specified, white will be used.
- 25 – 49 pieces are $1.00 each ~ $10.00 art work fees apply for all orders under 50 pieces
- 50 – 99 pieces are .95 cents each
- 100 – 199 pieces are .90 cents each
- 200 or more pieces are .85 cents each
- double side tape is 5 cents per piece of tape. The standard is 1 piece per plaque, but some customers have requested 2 pieces. The tape averages 1 – 2 inches.
- magnetic strips are also available at 15 cents per piece. Again, the standard is 1 one piece. PLEASE NOTE, the magnetic strip adds weight and size to the plaques and may have to be shipped in a larger box. For example, 60 dash plaques with magnets will take more space then 100 without the magnet.
Submitting your own artwork is encouraged, especially if you are in a rush for your order! There are quite a few files that we can open. .psd is preferred, but .jpg, .bmp, pdf and a few more are also acceptable. If you’re not sure if your artwork is acceptable, please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take a look, maybe offer some changes or just tell you SURE, we can use that! If you send us artwork and don’t hear from us, please resend it. Sometimes e-mail is not reliable and we will be sure to reply! If you submit your own artwork there are no set up fees, and of course no artwork fees!
If you want us to create a dash plaque for you, send us an e-mail or call us! What we will need is
- your wording… 1st Annual Village City Car Show
- Year, Make, Model and Color of car desired, or send us a picture of the car you want to use. Images must be high resolution. If you have a question about using your picture, just send it over. We will take a look and let you know!
- we limit the number of cars on a dash plaque to two. If you want more than two cars and we have to remove the background from each car you should expect to see an artwork charge. However, if you take a picture of say 5 front ends, or an over head view and it has 20 cars, that’s fine. As long as we are using the whole image and not cutting out individual cars!
- sponsors if you have one! If you can get their logo, we can normally incorporate these into the image.
- owners name, and year make and model of the car shown on the plaque. Not everyone does this, but some clubs like the notation!
- Date… TO date or not to date… If you have a rain date, you may want to just add the year and month. If they are dated with a specific date and you need to change the show date, it may cause you to remake your order. However, some clubs are set for a specific date.
- Colors… if you have specific colors that you would like us to use, please let us know. While we do not guarantee specific color matches, please know that we will do our best!
Dash Plaque Samples: as you can see, there are many different styles of dash plaques. It’s an expression of your show and what you want to express. If you need a hand in creating a design for your dash plaques, just give us a call! We’d be happy to help! **Please note, these are not “designs to choose from”. These are dash plaques that have been created for customers or submitted by customers. We have placed them here to show you how unique your design can be!